CAT did not go to plan, is it worth your while preparing again?


We have answered a few questions on Quora on CAT preparation. Click through to see the answers that have been posted there -


Read Rajesh Balasubramanian's answer to
Should I even prepare for CAT this year considering the modern trend or give up and move on?
on Quora


Read Rajesh Balasubramanian's answer to
I have yet again screwed up CAT this year, what should i do?
on Quora



Read Rajesh Balasubramanian's answer to
Given the state of affairs, is it a good decision if I choose to resign my job and prepare for CAT 2016 as well as other MBA exams?
on Quora


Read Rajesh Balasubramanian's answer to I was reading on Pagal guy that Guy who has 99.8 percentile get direct reject from IIM A,B, C in final selection. What do these colleges want from us? on Quora
IIM - CAT Coaching: Experts' Insights: CAT did not go to plan, is it worth your while preparing again?